It’s almost end of December month, means New Year 2011 is not so far away. Year 2010 witnessed the celebrity bold fashion statement at many red carpet events.
Many of Hollywood’s top celebs donned striking red carpet gowns this year, from nude hues to eye-catching sparkling, sexy black to cool white; and biggest headlines were made by their best looks of the year.
There were so many elegantly dressed stars this year at popular Emmy Awards 2010, Grammy Awards 2010 event, 2010 Cannes film festival. So, check out 2010 Best Dressed Celebrity on Red Carpet and their gowns from various events that turned everyone’s head.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow, the American actress rocked a thigh high slit, one-shoulder Atelier Versace gown and showed off her sexy side to cameras. She was best dressed celebrity at 2010 Country Music Awards who mark the event with her amazing ombre gown.
2. Beautiful, Anna Kendrick wore a very cute floor-length gown by Marchesa at Golden Globe Awards 2010. She also attached ‘support Haiti’ ribbon to her gown and looked very pretty.
3. Newly engaged, Natalie Portman wowed the audience in embellished bodice and layered skirt at 67th Venice Film Festival. She looked extremely gorgeous in her eye-catching red gown.
4. Eva Longoria, sexy American actress, this year rocked 2010 Cannes Film Festival and Emmy Awards 2010 with her unique and amazing fashion sense. Eva longoria look at 2010 Cannes film festival was elegant and chic. She is definitely among 2010 best dressed female celebs.
Eva was clad in a sparkling white ball gown and luxurious earrings. At 2010 Emmy Awards event, she was seen wearing a black strapless Robert Rodriguez Black Label Chantilly Rose Lace dress with ruffled flowers embroidered on the fishtail hem.
5. Jennifer Lopez, beautiful American actress was also one of the best dressed celebrity from 2010 red carpet events. Jennifer Lopez is not afraid to take chances with her red carpet dresses. The actress mark her presence in strapless Zuhair Murad gown at MET Ball 2010.
Again, she stunned her fans at this year’s 2010 amfAR Cinema Against AIDS Gala event when she arrived in Roberto Cavalli Couture blush pink silk organza strapless gown. What a beautiful gown she was wearing.
6. Sarah Jessica Parker wore a Alexander McQueen gown along with Stephen Russell jewelry at 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards and looked stunning. Her colorful floor-length gown was really head turning.
7. Who can forget the Taylor Swift’s gown which she wore to Grammy Awards 2010 event. Hollywood rockstar, Taylor Swift graced the event in a sophisticated floor-length navy blue gown by Kaufman Franco.
8. Zoe Saldana‘s gown also hit the list of 2010 Best Celebrity Red Carpet Gowns. She set the red carpet of Oscars 2010 on fire in a ruffled gown in champagne bodice and rich purple ombre color. She looked super cute in her fantastic multi-toned gown.
9. Fan Bin Bin, talented Chinese actress showed off a darling one-shoulder Elie Saab Spring 2010 gown at Cannes 2010. She paired her elegant gown with a sleek braided bun.
10. Along with Eva longoria, another sizzling actress who also showcased her best red carpet look was Lea Michele. For 2010 Emmy Awards, this beautiful actress wore navy blue strapless Oscar de la Renta Resort 2011 gown.
11. 2010 Cannes film festival also witnessed the Kate Beckinsale‘s sexy style. She was wearing a silk georgette antique white draped Gucci gown and looked great. Kate Beckinsale white gown was impressive and fabulous.
All the above celebs chose fashion-forward gowns from top designers and spruced up their look with glittering jewel pieces. These stars brightened up red carpet events 2010 with their ultimate choices.
So, what are your thoughts about Best Celebrity Red Carpet Gowns of 2010? Share your views with FashionFame.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more fashion updates.