Year 2012 is at the door and it’s right time to check out which of our favorite celebs rocked red carpet 2011 events with their fashion-forward styles. This year witnessed the celebrity bold fashion statement at many red carpet events including 2011 Emmy Awards, 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, American Music Awards 2011, 2011 Oscar Awards and many more.
From sparkling gowns to trendy nude dresses, dramatic ensembles to short flirty numbers; Hollywood’s top celebs showed their best red carpet looks of the year. So, check out 2011 Best Dressed Celebrity on Red Carpet and their gowns from various events that turned everyone’s head.
1. Beautiful singer, Katy Perry was best dressed celebrity at 2011 Pre-Grammy Gala & Salute to Industry Icons party. She showed off her great curves in strapless beaded and feathered gown, which was arranged to look like bird by Nicolas Jebran Couture.
2. Sexy actress, Salma Hayek was looking absolutely breathtaking in a grey strapless embroidered gown by Gucci at 2011 Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony. Salma Hayek red carpet gown featured an embroidered bustier of silver beads, crystals and sequins with a pleated skirt.
3. Carrie Underwood, American country singer looked million dollars at 45th annual CMA Awards, wearing Reem Acra gold gown. She looked beautiful in gold sequined cap sleeve gown with sweetheart neckline.
4. Rachel McAdams hit the red carpet at 2011 Cannes Film Festival Day 1 in beautiful Marchesa Fall 2011 red gown. She was clad in embroidered silk organza illusion cap sleeve gown that featured tulle ruffle skirt and embroidered train.
5. Very beautiful, Teresa Palmer wowed the audience in black embroidered and embellished dress at “I Am Number Four” premiere. She was looking awesome wearing black backless dress with a thigh-high slit from Emilio Pucci Spring 2011.
6. The mom of one, Aishwarya Rai showcased her red carpet style at 2011 Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony in Elie Saab Spring 2011 gown. She was spotted donning an off-white embellished one-shouldered gown that looked elegant.
7. Sexy singer, Rihanna known for her bold red carpet dresses, stunned the audience in a form-fitting sheer white Jean Paul Gaultier dress at 2011 Grammy Awards. This babe rocked this see-through ruffled gown from Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2011 haute couture collection.
8. Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, Selena Gomez was a show stopper in Giorgio Armani gown at 2011 American Music Awards. Selena was looking striking in a backless satin sleeveless gown with a plunging v-neck, front slit and draped fringed sash.
9. Jennifer Lopez dazzled on the red carpet in Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 gown at 2011 American Music Awards. Jennifer Lopez donned a black see-through one sleeve gown featuring high-neck, floral lace embroidery, thigh-high slit in side and a long train.
10. Carrie Underwood was the belle of the ball at 2011 Academy of Country Music Awards. She was clad in a Jean Fares Couture sequin embroidered deep purple gown with a sequined waistband.
11. Canadian actress, Rachel McAdams looked eye-catching in a metallic embroidered backless gown with long sleeves and a train from Marchesa Resort 2012 collection. She was definitely the best dressed celebrity at Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows premiere.
12. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attended “Transformers: Dark of the Moon” premiere in Naeem Khan gown. 24-year-old model rocked a floor-sweeping silver sequined gown featuring a thin silver belt and sexy open back.
13. Actress Penelope Cruz won the heart of everyone in a lavender embellished tulle mermaid gown from Marchesa Fall 2011 collection at Pirates Of The Caribbean 4 premiere.
14. Evan Rachel Wood was seen attending 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards in Elie Saab Fall 2011 gown. She looked utterly gorgeous in sparkling black embroidered gown with a long train.
15. The curvy Anglo-American actress, Christina Hendricks flaunted her killer curves at 2011 Emmy Awards in Johanna Johnson gown. She was wearing a embroidered silk satin champagne gown featuring V-neck and embellished with delicate Swarovski stones, glass and beads.
So, what are your thoughts about Best Celebrity Red Carpet Gowns of 2011? Share your views with FashionFame.com in comment box below and also don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest celebrity news and red carpet fashion updates.
Written by newgen
under Aishwarya Rai
, Carrie Underwood
, Christina Hendricks
, Evan Rachel Wood
, Jennifer Lopez
, Katy Perry
, Penelope Cruz
, Rachel McAdams
, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
, Salma Hayek
, Selena Gomez
, Teresa Palmer
December 27, 2011