AnnaLynne McCord, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and many more are popular Hollywood’s celebs who set the trends that we all follow. These fashion-forward stars rock both on and off the red carpet. Just like their red carpet looks, their street styles are also worth-admiring.
Hollywood celebrities brilliantly pull off cool and casual attire without sacrificing their personal comfort for fashion. These admired celebrities wear very casual, relaxed outfits but still look super hot. If you love seeing celebrity high street fashion, then have a look at most popular celebrity street style looks 2011 that are simply fabulous.
1. Kim Kardashian showed off her impressive street style in a black sleeveless top with a multi colored short skirt. Kim finished off her stylish street look with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti wedges.
2. Eva Mendes looked refreshingly summery on street, wearing a long sleeve dress with graphic white leaf print. This American babe paired her vivid dress with white wedges and looked eye-popping.
3. Sexy actress, Freida Pinto looked chic in a stylish black top. She teamed it with a pair of purple skinny jeans and added a black belt for a more dazzling look. Loving Freida Pinto’s casual elegance?
4. Fashion-forward star, Jessica Alba was spotted wearing a floral and stripe printed sleeveless dress with a tan belt by Topshop. She paired her eye-catching dress with dark jeans and looked amazing.
5. American socialite, Kourtney Kardashian flashed her endless legs in a white top with ruffled sleeves. She paired it with a tiny pair of pleated print shorts. She also rocked Christian Louboutin heels and Balenciaga bag.
6. Miss McCord’s cool casual dresses always make her look super trendy and classy. AnnaLynne McCord turned heads in ’70s-inspired high-waisted flared jeans with a sleeveless printed top. This actress is always one step ahead in fashion.
7. Kirsten Dunst hit the street in a blue and white sleeveless printed dress by Louis Vuitton. She teamed her Summery dress with chunky gold strappy sandals and looked picture perfect.
8. Stunning diva, Zoe Saldana made a bold fashion statement in a sassy sleeveless tee, which she paired with a pair of blue skinny jeans. Everything about her street outfit was simple as well as elegant.
9. Brenda Song looked every inch a style queen wearing a Wildfox sparkling smile woodstock hooded poncho that featured a smiley face print and fringe hemline. She teamed it with a pair of black leggings and smart boots.
10. The sizzling beauty, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was caught by paparazzi on street, donning a dazzling street look. She was clad in a white shirt, styled with a skin tight white jeans.
11. Vanessa Hudgens, one of the Hollywood’s sexiest young actresses rocked a see-through shirt that showed off her black bra. She teamed them with a pair of tiny denim shorts and flaunted her toned pins on street.
12. Television star, Amy Childs made sure that she was looking her best as she stepped out in a pair high-waisted shorts with brown tights and matching full sleeved top. 21-year-old hottie teamed her sultry outfit with sky high heels and a bow detailed belt.
13. 30-year-old Rachel Bilson looked casually chic wearing an exquisite Isabel Marant Spring 2011 knitted sweater. She styled it with a pair of blue boyfriend jeans and looked stylish.
14. Former singer, Jennifer Love Hewitt showed off ultra-feminine and lovely casual look, sporting tiny pink floral and green leaves printed mini dress. She spruced up her dress with a tan belt.
15. Kate Beckinsale, famous British celebrity looked picture perfect in a Burberry short double breasted trench coat. She teamed it with a pair of black tights and carried a Givenchy pandora messenger bag.
16. Camilla Belle was seen running around the streets looking fab in short Knitted mini dress with bow detailing. She accessorized her dress with black studded bag with a chain strap, some bangles and cool sunglasses.
17. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley grabbed everyone’s attention in a sleeveless white cropped top with a lace trim. She teamed her top with a silk pale blue skirt and a slim belt for fun-edgy look.
18. Hollywood star, Jessica Alba looked sensational wearing a pair of fun and super stylish red skinny denim, styled with white top and black blazer. She finished her look with a pair of black footwear.
19. Kristin Cavallari showed off her high street fashion, sporting a super stylish casual look and grabbed attention. 24-year-old actress was looking effortlessly chic in a long sleeve gray sweater with hot white jeans.
20. Eduardo Cruz girlfriend, Eva Longoria looked extremely gorgeous, wearing white Akiko beaded caftan tunic. She teamed it with a pair of blue zipper jeans and nude Christian Louboutin heels.
21. Zoe Saldana flaunted her endless legs in a strapless floral maxi dress with a slit in front. Very beautiful, Zoe wore a pair of chic strappy sandals and looked sexy on street.
22. Cute and sexy, Michelle Keegan braved the cold weather in pale gray off the shoulder cropped top with blue low-slung jeans. She was also seen carrying a big black handbag with fringe detail.
Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest celebrity news and fashion trends.
Written by Laura
under Brenda Song
, Camilla Belle
, Celebrity Fashion
, Celebrity News
, Celebrity Street Style
, Eva Longoria
, Freida Pinto
, Jennifer Love Hewitt
, Kate Beckinsale
, Kristin Cavallari
, Michelle Keegan
, Rachel Bilson
January 03, 2012